Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Are you a nice girl?


It can be a problem. There are times in my life I have daydreamed about being the girl who can’t hold her tongue. I wish this on days a friend was catty, a boss was snippy or my mother in law spouted one too many opinions.

Tuesday I had friends of mine over for a luncheon (so Fancy Nancy of me). We were expounding on our children – good and not so good things. lol One of my friends pulled a piece of paper from her purse and handed it to me:
I had to laugh. It was the perfect sentiment – but so wrong. It was a page from a daily boxed calendar. What a fun gift for the girlfriends. I wanted one!! She leaned over and whispered “I keep it in my closet so the kids can’t read them.”


It may not be a politically correct calendar but it is a riot. There are things you may only imagine saying or things to file away for that Scarlett O’Hara moment. Display it where you wish – or where you can. Forget Emily Post, The Daily Bitch may become one of your best learning tools yet!

No comments: